We are committed to providing you with the best possible service and customer care. However, we understand that there may be times where we fail to meet these standards.
How to raise a complaint?
If you wish to raise a complaint you can do so by:
- Emailing email@example.com; or
- Calling the Customer Resolution Team on +44(0) 333 323 0093 during office hours/leave a message on the out of hors service; or
- Writing to the Customer Resolution Team at Riverside Underwriting Limited, Third Floor, Riverside House, 40-46 High Street, Maidstone, ME14 1JH.
How will your complaint be handled?
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing promptly once made. This letter will formally acknowledge your complaint and set out the process and timescales.
- The Administrator has up to eight (8) weeks to resolve your complaint but will aim to do so in a much shorter timeframe.
- the Administrator has been unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction or within the eight (8) week period you will be able to submit your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service:
- by submitting your complaint online – please see financial-ombudsman.org.uk; or
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by telephone on 0207 964 1000; or
- by writing to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9SR
IMPORTANT: The Financial Ombudsman Service will expect you to have followed the our procedure before they accept your case.
The complaint handling arrangements above are without prejudice to your right to commence a legal action in accordance with your contractual rights.