Car Hire Excess

Car Hire Excess Insurance

Daily Policy from £2.99
Annual Policy from £41.00
Buy Now
Car Hire Excess Insurance

Vehicle Hire Excess Insurance

Car Club, Motor Home, Van & Mini Bus
Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance

Trusted by over 300,000 travellers yearly!
Buy Now
Excess Protection Insurance

Motor Excess Insurance

from £30.00 for an annual policy

Student Travel Insurance

Our student days can be one of the most carefree times in our lives and with long holidays from university and gap years on offer, there is plenty of scope to explore countries around the globe. This is where student travel insurance comes in, offering all the features you would come to expect from a standard travel insurance policy, while offering features that will specifically appeal to students aged 18 and over.

What is included under my student travel insurance policy?

Your student travel insurance policy includes a range of features as standard to ensure that you have the cover you need as you explore countries far and wide. This includes cover for your personal money, passport & documents, emergency medical & other expenses and much more.

This means that you have the freedom to travel to whichever part of the world you like, with a few exceptions, safe in the knowledge that you have cover in place.

I am heading off on a gap year; will I be covered under my student travel insurance policy?

If you are taking an extended trip abroad, you may want to opt for a backpacker travel insurance policy. This provides cover for trips of up to 540 days, which means if you are away for six months, a year or even longer you will be covered under your student travel insurance policy.

My time abroad will include a safari, bungee jumping and many more activities; will I be covered?

The above activities and more are covered as part of your student travel insurance, giving you the freedom to try out a whole host of activities safe in the knowledge that you’ll have the appropriate cover in place. If you are keen to try out some more adventurous activities, ranging from micro lighting to sea kayaking, you can also add hazardous activities cover to your student travel insurance policy.

My holiday will take me from the continent to Australia and back, with many countries along the way; will I be covered under my travel insurance policy?

Depending on where you stop off on your trip you can opt for a worldwide policy excluding USA, Canada and the Caribbean or a worldwide policy excluding USA, Canada and the Caribbean, both of which will include cover for Australia and destinations on the continent as standard. This means that you can hop between countries knowing you are covered wherever you go.