Summer Competition - Win a Car Hire
Now summer is finally here it’s time for jetting off on holiday and exploring exotic lands. That is why this summer we have teamed up with Economy Car Hire to give one lucky follower the chance to win a Car Hire up to the value of £100 and a car hire excess policy for the duration of your car hire.
For your chance to win all you have to do is like our Facebook page and tell us where your dream holiday is!
Don’t forget to share with your friends, so they also have a chance to win.
The lucky winner will be drawn at random midday 23rd August 2016.
Competition is run by Questor Insurance Services Ltd partnered with Economy Car Hire and has no affiliation with Facebook.
Terms & Conditions:
- All entries must be received by midnight Monday 22nd August 2016
- The winner will be notified by Facebook
- No purchase or payment necessary to win
- To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age and a UK citizen or permanent legal resident.
- Only one entry per person allowed
- Questor Insurance and partner agency employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter (Immediate family includes spouses, parents and children only)
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to have their details submitted to the Marketing Team to be contacted about appropriate insurance products, news and information
- No cash alternate prize will be provided
- The Prize consists of £100 towards the value of your next car rental (This must be used in one transaction; any remaining value is unable to be used) and a free car hire excess policy for the duration of your car hire.
- The rental must be agreed with Economy Car Hire by May 22nd 2017
- If the winner fails to reply within 48 hours Questor Insurance reserves the rights to pick another winner
Recent Competition Winners
- 1st Prize - Michael from New Castle Upon Tyne
- 1st Prize - Tray from Sunderland
- 2nd Prize - Sally from Essex
- 3rd Prize - Peter from Manchester
The Questor Team
Find out about us and meet the team who are going to look after you. Read more ...