Customer Service / Call Centre Opportunities
At Questor Insurance we place a high importance on recruitment. We are an independent, privately owned insurance company specialising in travel and motor excess products. We received recognition in 2016 as Best Employer of the Year, by the Insurance Times Awards. As a business, we are highly regarded within our field and have business relations across the globe.
Our recruitment packages include:
- Staff bonus scheme
- Opportunities to gain professional qualifications and additional training
- 22 days’ annual leave (increasing to 25 over three years)
- Extra days leave to celebrate your birthday
- Perkbox membership
- Fresh Fruit Mondays, Treat Wednesday
- Employee of the Month
- Quarterly Nights Outs
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
We are seeking people who have that ‘sunshine’ personality who genuinely enjoy delivering great customer service. We are currently recruiting 3 new full-time members of staff, working Monday to Friday (no weekends or bank holidays), 9am – 6pm. However, we will also consider job share or part-time hours.
Our current vacancies are:
1 x Customer Service Team Leader: salary £21,000 per annum
2 x Customer Service Specialist: salary £17,000 per annum
Our customer service team are the ‘voice’ for our company, and so it is essential that candidates have:
- An excellent grasp of the English language (additional languages will be a huge plus)
- A confident telephone manner
- Lightning speed typing skills
- Superb attention to detail
- High level of computer skills (being proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Ability to prioritise their own work load.
Passion, commitment, enthusiasm, proactiveness and flexibility are all essential qualities that we look for in our staff. Previous Customer Service or Call Centre experience is essential, with previous insurance experience being seen as a benefit.
In addition to the above, the Team Leader role will need to have the ability to manage, motivate and monitor team productivity and performance. They should be someone who can inspire and develop a team to enable us to deliver our business aspirations. This role will work closely with our Head of Operations, and be targeted with increasing productivity, whilst ensuring expected standards are delivered in a cost efficient and effective manner. Applicants applying for the Team Leader role will ideally have previous experience of leading a team in a team leader or supervisory role.
About the Role:
The average day will include the following:
- Answering incoming calls
- Replying to customer and supplier emails
- Responding to text chats
- Keeping an eye on social media platforms for any customer queries
- Dealing with straightforward to complex customer queries
- Resolving customer’s complaints (although this is not our normal working day norm).
If you think you are who we are looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply please send your CV with a covering letter, stating which role you would like to be considered for to: firstname.lastname@example.org