Become an Affiliate
Own a website or blog? You could earn an extra income by becoming an affiliate of questor-insurance.co.uk. Take a look at the below article for an insight into becoming an affiliate.
Definition: An affiliate is someone who promotes a product or service to potential customers, in exchange for a commission on the sale when one occurs.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
When you join an Affiliate Program suppliers provide you with a unique affiliate link that you will be able to use on your site, this link will track sales and issue any sale commission into your account. Many affiliate programs will offer content such as banners, eye catching text and other forms of creative copy. When interested customers on your site or blog click on the unique links from your site they get redirected to the suppliers site and if they purchase a product or subscribe to a service you as the affiliate/referrer will earn a commission.
Getting Started with Questor Insurance
- Click the sign up button on our affiliate page
- Complete the affiliate application form
- Await correspondence from our team
- Start promoting by using our banners and links from your personal Questor Insurance admin portal
- Get paid your affiliate commission around the 15th of every month
Why you should become part of our Affiliate Program
Our Affiliate Program is completely FREE to join and we have an in-house Affiliate Account Manager to manage our program, we will provide you with real time activity reports.
- High commission rates
- High conversion rates
- We provide renewal commission
- 365-day cookie life
- Updated banners
- HTML Email creative is available upon request
- Unique content is available upon request
- Keep track of your earnings as it occurs
The products we provide
- Car Hire Excess Insurance
- Motor Home and Campervan Hire Excess Insurance
- Van & Minibus Hire Excess Insurance
- Motor Excess Insurance for Private & Commercial Vehicles
- Travel Insurance
- Golfing Travel Insurance
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Gadget Insurance - Phones, iPods, Laptops, Kindles, Sat Nav's & Games Consoles
The legal terms
Some sites aren’t quite so trustworthy, so we have to run a few checks about your company or blog before you’re approved on our Affiliate Program. We also issue you with a contract that you’ll need to sign and read, once the contact has been signed and returned we can then activate your account.
Click Here to visit our affiliate page for more information or alternatively contact us in-house:
Telephone: 0333 323 0090
Date Created: 10 January 2017 by Rakim A Dixon