Gadgets part of the essential holiday packing list
Research has revealed that gadgets are the new up and coming holiday essential when packing for your family holiday. With children under the age of 16 packing up to £466 worth of gadget for their travel it’s no surprise that more gadgets than ever are being lost, stolen or damaged while abroad.
Many of the gadgets being taken abroad are owned by children and teenagers, who are spending an average of 2 hours per day using them. An astonishing 1 in 7 children spend more than 4 hours per day using gadgets while on their holiday. With the vast rage of children apps available to download gadgets are a great way to keep children entertained during your travels. Take a look below at our top 5 applications perfect for children on your holiday travels:
Our top 5 Tablet apps to keep the children entertained
1. Colouring Pages for Kids – A simple, creative application with allows children to explore colour without the mess
2. Mars Pop – Pop all the bubbles on the screen before you run out of time
3. Minion Rush – We’re all in love with those despicable minions. Take an adventure dodging obstacles and collecting bananas with your little yellow friends.
4. Minecraft Pocket Edition – Explore the world of blocks and make the world your own, no dream is too big!
5. Temple Run – Perfect for older children and teenagers Temple Run lets the player collect treasure while avoiding the traps.
Always download tablet applications from a reputable source such as the Apple Store or the Google Play store, don’t forget to check device permissions before downloading.
Did you know you have a 1 in 10 chance of your gadgets being stolen, lost or damaged while abroad? Make sure your families gadgets are protected with a Questor Insurance gadget policy. Click here today for a quick quotation or speak to a member of the team by calling us on 0333 323 0090
Sources: ITIJ September 2015 Issue 176
Date Created: 01 October 2015 by Kim Coppins