We are an independent privately owned insurance intermediary that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We pride ourselves on facilitating a ‘local and personal’ experience to all our customers, via our customer intrinsic approach to the business, designing and distributing insurance products on a global scale.
Communication is key, and we value the importance of two-way communication. We appreciate that our customers lead busy lives and that they may have differing preferences of how they communicate with us. We have therefore developed a platform of different communication channels to be used by our customers to accommodate these needs, these include; telephone, email, live chat and social media. Whichever method a customer may choose, they will find that our staff are ready to go the extra mile to assist.
Questor Insurance currently offers insurance in four product classes;
Vehicle Hire Excess,
Excess Protection and
Our History & Business Facts:
- Questor Insurance was established by Andrew Lawrence, CEO of Questor Insurance
- Authorised by Financial Services Authority in July 2007
- We started trading in August 2007
- Travel Insurance was launched March 2009
- Our call centre was bought in-house in 2013
- We received recognition in November 2013, receiving a Business Award for Strategy and Vision
- During March 2014 we expanded our office, doubling our square footage!
- Our in-house Claims Team was established in July 2014
- Gadget Insurance was launched in December 2014
- In January 2015 we sold our millionth car hire insurance policy
- Our Customer Service Manager, April Hughes, was a shortlisted Finalist for ‘Young Person in Business’ category via Chamber of Commerce Business Awards in March 2015
- November 2015 we were a Finalist at the Medway Business Awards
- In March 2016, Nicola West (Customer Service Manager) was shortlisted for a ‘Kent Women in Business Award’
- At the Keiba Awards in June 2016, we were a Finalist for the Award ‘Success in International Markets’
- We were a finalist at the Kent Digital Awards in June 2016
- During July 2016, our telephone system was upgraded to a Mitel System giving us a fully integrated communications solution.
- Fleet Motor Excess Insurance was launched in September 2016
- We became a Coverholder at Lloyd’s of London in October 2016
- In November 2016 we won ‘Best Employer’ at the UK Broker Awards
- In August 2017...we are going to be 10 years old! #HappyBirthday
The Questor Team
Find out about us and meet the team who are going to look after you. Read more ...